We’ve encountered a number of good food blogs recently that have the structure of linking two foods – sometimes expected combos (Chocolate and Vanilla) and sometimes not (Chocolate and Zucchini?). We thought we’d share some of our favorites.
- Vanille & Chocolate – A London-based blog full of delicious recipes and travel stories.
- Cannelle Et Vanille – Blog from a Basque expat, filled with lovely desserts.
- Canela y Comino – Delicious dispatches from M’s favorite culinary country – Peru!
- Chocolate and Zucchini – A rather famous blog detailing culinary adventures in Paris.
- Rice and Noodles – A minimalist blog with gorgeous food photos.