There’s no theme this week. Just some interesting links and tidbits:
- Everyone in the Chicago food blogosphere is buzzing about the opening of Nightwood, a new restaurant in Pilsen by the owners of Lula Cafe.
- Cakespy unveils the greatest dessert creation in recent history – the cookie cake pie (with recipe)
- Burnt Lumpia takes us on a comprehensive tour of vinegars from the Philippines (sukas).
- In New York City, the master of the Korean dish bibimbap is… Honduran?
- Since we obviously enjoy food obsessiveness, we have to admire the folks at A Bread a day and Cheese a day for their focus!